Wednesday 7 December 2011

Some Stuff #19

Jonathan Rhys Meyers is definitely the only man alive who can wear a blazer with sweatpants and trainers and still look absolutely stylish.

Continuing on the blazer topic, Adam Gallagher is the next guy I choose for my list. I seriously love his hair! I'm leaving this here because the image speaks for itself.

Jared Leto. I don't know where this picture is from but to me it seems from a magazine or something similar. Ok, do I really have to say everything that I like? Right, eyes, bones structure, the end of the tattoo showing up and the fact that he isn't looking directly to the camera.

I already posted the behind the scenes now I post a photo of Chace Crawford. Let's be honest if with the video I had no words what am I supposed to say with a picture?

Oh, God. Alex Pettyfer can look like a bad guy a good guy whatever he wants that he'll still look great now add the looks to the British accent = perfection haha

I have no idea why I decided to do this... I'll cross my fingers and hope neither one of them see this. But again, thanks to the massive internet blogs and opinions and all that stuff the odds are in my favor :D

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment