Wednesday 21 December 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas


Yes, it is. I know in 4 four days is Christmas eve but even if we didn't have calendars we would know just by the spirit. If you look carefully when you're outside, you'll see people with theirs hand full of presents. The bakeries are full with characteristic food for this time. At night street are decorated with Christmas lights. It's cold. I don't know, but you can feel it in the air.

Yesterday, my friends and I went to one of the nearest shopping centers and did some Christmas shopping. We bought some things each one but nothing too fancy or expensive. Although was fun, fun, fun!
Today I did all my Christmas list. Before anything, this was the first year of my life that just a few days for Christmas I hadn't any present. Unbelievable.
My favourite present I bought today has to be Hugo Boss' Just Different perfume. Jared Leto is face of the fragrance so... but as a win, win it smells really good. Really! I'm going to steal the bottle from my dad many times I guess... haha

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment