Thursday 22 December 2011

Disney's Aladdin

Hi!

I bought Aladdin in DVD today. Disney's version.


This one above is just like the one I have but mine has that golden cover that says "Classics". I hope you know what I'm talking.
I was looking for this movie for so long. I bought Hercules one year ago and at that time I already wanted Aladdin so as you can see for quite sometime.

I was super happy when I was paying the film. I'm sure that if anybody was looking at me they thought I was crazy. I know I sound like a little kid, but c'mon it's a classic. You never hate or make fun of a classic. Principally a Disney Classic ;)

Anyway, I love from the bottom of my heart Hercules. I've wrote here... God knows how may times but Aladdin is amazing as well. These two are my favourite Disney movies.

I could not finish this post without the trailer. Here it is:


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment