Tuesday 27 December 2011

Christmas Presents #2

Here I am.
Second day on this Christmas-presents-kind-of-list.

I don't usually wear perfume. Sometimes I do wear but not every single day. Therefore I don't received many. To be honest I don't received perfumes. Period. But this year I got 3. I guess my family was trying to get back for all this time or trying to say I stink... I hope for the first, though.

Anyway. The first was given me by my parents and was Paco Rabanne's Lady Million. I bought this perfume in January as I wrote here but my bottle is now almost empty luckily my parents gave me another one but this time was the box version. The one that looks like a safe/vault.


I don't have it here with me because I'm not at home so this image was the best I could do, sorry about that.

The pack has the Eau the Parfum 50ml + Body Lotion 50ml + Bath/Shower Gel 50ml. 
As you can see each package isn't too small. And for me is more than enough for what I use daily.
The body lotion and shower gel have obviously the exact same smell as the perfume so this pack makes sure your body doesn't smell any different scent. 

The overall package is brilliant! I love the idea of a gold diamond in a gold safe. Maybe takes up much space on my vanity but I don't mind at all ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment