Saturday 31 December 2011

Hello 2012


Today is December 31 which means, once again, is the last Saturday and day of 2011.

At this time we usually start to think about what went wrong and right during the year and what we want to accomplish on the next.
Well, 2011 for me wasn't bad but wasn't good either. I honestly don't know what it was. Just another 12 months for me to grow old.

Anyway, I don't want this post to be boring, I wish you a great 2012. Pass the hour with your loved ones. I know by now in New Zealand they're already in 2012, so if you're from there: happy year for you! I hope you got in with your right foot!
But if you're like me and have a few hours to kill, well that 2012 be a good one for you. I really hope, from the bottom of my heart, that this one is going to be way, way better on every level.

Let the festivities begin!
Welcome 2012! 
And please be good to me...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment