Monday 26 December 2011

Christmas Presents #1

I don't know if I'm going to post or talk about everything I've received. I have no idea if it would be interesting, going through every present, but in any case I'll probably write about a few. Like today. I'm almost sure it's my favourite.
Hugo Boss' Just Different perfume. (You're probably thinking "oh god, here she comes again").


Sorry, but today is Jared's birthday!! He turns 40 today so I had to write something about him...

So, back the present. I bought it for my dad as I said before, he's always traveling and doesn't like to carry around with any type of bottle made of glass because they can break and ruin his clothes and all that stuff thus I took it. Now the perfume is peaceful standing on my vanity.
You may be asking to yourself what when he comes back?
Well, by then I hope he doesn't remember at all about the perfume I gave him a few days ago.

If you think two seconds about this you'll notice that after all this mess, this is a present I bought for my dad but in the end was always truly for myself haha

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment