Sunday 11 December 2011

Legend Of Zelda - Link's Beanie

Heya!

My passion for the The Legend Of Zelda the Nintendo game is no secret, I grew up playing it with my brothers and even nowadays we still play it, not so often but still. Skyward Sword is pretty amazing but my favourite is Ocarina Of Time - LOVE IT! - and we can't wait for Nintendo U to play the new game. By its trailer... wow! We were blown away.


Here you can see every version of Link throughout these 25 years.
Can you not love the beanie?! I sure don't.

Anyway, if you ever played the game or even if you haven't you may recognize the main character - Link - that wears his characteristic green fight gear along with the beanie. Well, I love the beanie!
I don't know if I've ever wrote here but I can't live without beanies. I can't. They work when you're having a bad hair day or when you didn't had time to wash your hair or simply because they are super cute and you just felt like using one. Either way they're awesome and versatile. I've been collecting them for quite sometime now and can say I don't have enough haha

So I looked online on the official Nintendo store but for some unknown reason I can't enter the website. Maybe it's because I'm from Mars. I don't know :S
Then I google it and ended up on Amazon. Yes, I did find one but the material didn't convinced me. My search continues, then.

Yeah, here I am looking for a green beanie just like the that one of the video game... But it's Link, not just some video game, right?

Along with the beanie I want the doll, I'm not quite sure if that what it's called. I've been searching everywhere and nothing, I mean I found several but I don't want those dolls with 10mm of height. I want something taller and similar to Link's "teen ages". Oh well, I will search until I find one.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment