Monday 12 December 2011

Black Butler

Hello!

These past 3 weeks, I think, I wrote here a couple of Anime tv shows I was started seeing and later would express my opinion about them, right? Well, I watched some episodes of each and they just didn't captured my interest anyhow but yesterday I accidentally got to see the first episode of Black Butler.


I'm at episode 5 now so I don't know much about the whole storyline but from what I've been watching it's impossible to not be glued to the screen until the end of every ep.
In my opinion is very... mysterious. I mean on the first episode you are not explained about Ceil or Sebastian's story or any detail about their personal life.

I discovered that it ends on season 2 and there aren't many episodes as there were on the first, so without knowing the end I say please make a third one!

Even thought Sebastian is "evil", who on earth wouldn't want a butler like him?? 
I know one person: myself.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment