Saturday 24 December 2011

"I Say Merry, Have A Merry Christmas Today"

Hey!

Today is December 24th which means...


IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!

It's 13:28pm right now but this post will be published only at night but at that time I'm not going to be at home with my computer so I'm writing now.

If you celebrate, I want to wish you a merry, merry Christmas with everything you wanted and with everybody you love. Friends, family and pets. To everyone I wish a fun, warmth and cheerful Christmas!

I don't know how others Christmas are, but mine is pretty simple. My parents, my brothers and I go to my grandparents' house and spend there the midnight, meanwhile my other grandparents go to the countryside to spend the day with my great-grandmother. So my family is a away from each other but we enjoy it as much as we can.

Anyway, to sum everything, the night we wait a year for arrived and will pass faster than last years thus have fun, destroy every wrapping paper you can and be grateful. I think these are the main things ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

xx

PS - Oh, and it could not be any different way: the songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment