Saturday 17 December 2011

Puss In Boots

Hey!


After what was said yesterday, today could not have been better example of how I want to spend these holidays.

My day started with some shopping. Grocery basically but I bought one thing I'm really excited about which I'll talk about tomorrow, so stay tuned if you're at least a bit curious. Anyway, next I went to my grandmother's home and lunched there, after that at 3 o'clock, to be more precise, I met up with two great friends. We had different plans at the beginning but ended up on the left side of the cinema room watching Puss In Boots in 3D.

I didn't even think for one second to watch this movie. I knew it was in theaters but the thought never crossed my mind until they both said "why not?". Thus we saw it and I actually liked it. Was fun. The Egg is super fun and dorky. This character is what makes it all laughable. The Puss itself reminded me several times of The Legend Of Zorro, but maybe that was because of Antonio Banderas... Could've been... Yeah, I'm sure that's the cause.

Well, if you want my opinion for go watch it or not, my opinion is if you liked the cat's feature on Shrek, go. Take your family with you and I'm positive it'll be fun.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment