Sunday 25 December 2011

December 25th

It's Christmas day!
Google theme is cute today, isn't it?
How was your night? Good? All the presents were what you wanted? I hope so. Mine were, kind of... haha I'll talk about that later.

For me the 25th is a little awkward because it is Christmas but at the same time it isn't. I mean you already have the presents and spent all night with your family and saw all the people you only see at this day and it's fun and all that but I don't know why it's awkward.
My family usually have lunch with all the family just like last dinner and at the afternoon each one goes to their homes. Just that. It's awkward. Oh and to complicate everything up the shopping center, shops and coffee shops and everything else is closed. Yeah, pretty boring day.

Anyway to finish this unhelpful post I decided to share this little video which has all the Christmas spirit we'll have again next year.


Happy Christmas Day!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment