Thursday 29 December 2011

Healthy Chips

I'm always looking for some new snacks that aren't too sweet or unhealthy because I try my best to eat in a healthy way.
I was at the supermarket yesterday or the day before I don't know exactly and found these Terra Chips. I already knew dehydrated vegetables are delicious (despite those cereals with dehydrates fruits) but I had not found them yet.
I saw the package on the shelf and immediately took it. I had to try these chips.


This is the one I got. The Original but exotic which has a mix of root vegetables. Sweet potato, parsnip, batata, taro and yuca. Some of them are colored with concentrate of beet juice, those are my favourite btw.

The only bad thing is the price. I paid 5.00€ for a package with 132g. Is expensive for what contains in my opinion. But are worth every cent because they're delicious with half of the salt and fat compared with regular chips like Lay's which is great.

If you want to know more information you can visit their website and find about the other flavours and mixes.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment