Friday 16 December 2011

One Year Ago...


...I created My Writing Thorp. On November 5th 2010 I made my first post. No, I did not forget but I don't have 365 post yet so I did not post anything saying it. Oh wait four days and the party starts ;)
Today is also one year anniversary of the 30 Seconds To Mars' concert I went and actually I publicized this event of my poor life here, if you haven't read it I'm sure you didn't lose anything exciting.

Update: when I wrote this post I totally forgot about Tumblr. Well, Tumblr is a bit different because I created my account in September 2010, so isn't really "one year ago" but one year and a couple of months ago :S

Today was the last day of school of 2011 and obviously of Christmas Term. I couldn't be happier. Now I can sleep until pretty late. Don't see those faces for two or three weeks and do nothing. Well, I do have to study for my exams in late January but not until next week. Sorry Mom, but this first week will be spent with anything but school. I want to occupy pretty much all my time with photography. It's been a very exciting and somehow successful way I've been spending my time with. Oh and obviously spend time with my friends that's something that doesn't need to be said.
Thus I could not be in better mood, right now. (Finally!)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment