Thursday 15 December 2011

Charlize Theron Meets Grace Kelly, Marilyn Monroe, Ava Gardner And Marlene Dietrich

Hi!

Sorry for the long title but I couldn't put it in any other way.

I read a few months ago Dior was going to "bring from the other world" some amazing actresses but I didn't know it was going to be another commercial for J'adore, I thought it was going to be some posters around the cities or in stores, well I was wrong. And I couldn't be happier about that.


Charlize Theron can say she ran in high heels all the stairs in Versailles, kissed both cheeks of Grace Kelly, got dressed up from head-to-toe in gold by Dior surrounded by Marilyn Monroe, Ava Gardner and Marlene Dietrich right before hitting the runway. 
I ask, how many people can say that? haha

It's unbelievable what the evolution of technology provided us. I'd love to make something like that, oh God, that must've been fun, fun!
Dior did a great job!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment