Saturday 10 December 2011

The Infernal Devices: Book #2

Hey!

I finished Clockwork Prince from the The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare.


I'm going to be as honest as possible: when I read Clockwork Prince I didn't really thought I was going to read the sequel. I read the The Infernal Devices after The Mortal Instruments therefore I like to think is normal for me to didn't love it as much as TMI.

But then I decided to read the second book first because the trailer did let me very anxious and second I thought "well, you read the first, why not read the second? and you don't have anything else to devour at the moment so...", thus I picked my copy and was a nice surprise.
I still prefer TMI, though, because I'm a Jace fan, but Jem and Will were absolutely lovelies replaces until City Of Lost Souls. (I'm team Jem BTW)

Don't wanting to be "spoiler" I'm just going to say that the last chapters aren't as you might think they are while you're reading. It's unexpected. And I'm not even talking about the very end, like the last page, because If I start... Better not. You'll find suspense on its extreme level and is going to be a big torture until next March 2013 when Clockwork Princess comes out. When I ended I could not speak, I don't know how to explain but as I wrote on my Tumblr - "so many emotions!".
I better stop talking and thinking about this. 
Clockwork Princess. Yeah, I was looking for some info and discovered the release date and on the cover will be Tessa. I think is fair, we had already Will and Jem, the boys, now is more than time to have the girl.

To sum everything up I'm pretty anxious for the third book ;)

xx

1 comment:

  1. This book was so freaking amazing! I laughed and cried amd fell deeper and deeper in love with this book the more inread it. It tore so many emotions from me. And that rarely EVER happens! I wasnt expecting it to be this good. Cassandra may have answered many of my previous questions, but they have now been replaced with soo many more new ones. I am hoping and praying that there will be a book three. If there isnt, i will be very, very upset. The ending is too much of a cliff hanger to be left as it is. Overall, I highly, HIGHLY reccomend this book/series to anyonr who will read it!!

    ReplyDelete