Sunday 18 December 2011

Parfois Studded Cross Body Bag

Heya!

Yesterday I said I bought something. I said nothing about what it was. But I should have because I wrote "stay tuned if you're at least a bit curious". I should've said girly. Because it's a girl object as you can see by the title and image.

So this is it. I bought this year's studded bag from Parfois. I don't know if I wrote here already my love for studs but I just love them. 
I have the one they sold last year - all black with silver and black studs only on one side and it's way bigger than this year's model. I haven't use it yet, but I'm sure I will on the next opportunity I'll have.

Mine is a bit different. I saw on its website and fell immediately in love, then I ran to my nearest store and bought the last one on the upper shelf (lucky me). But just now notice that mine is different. Mine doesn't has the currents thing I circled on the second picture. Mine has four straps (not counting the one that goes on your shoulder) each one with a silver ball in the end.
Oh well, I like it either way.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment