Monday 19 December 2011

Tymr

Hello!

Yesterday after receiving my email with the invitation I created a Tymr account.


It's a new social network thus is only available in Beta version but so far I enjoyed very much my waste of time searching around. 
The goal is for you to manage in a more organized and fun way every event you have in your life Any type of event as you can see by the image above - Museum, Nightclub and Grocery shop. May sound lame but believe me is super fun! 
When you sign in it will tell you what is going to happen around your zone which I think is pretty cool.
And as I wrote here many times I'm not a Facebook adept so every social network that appears now I'm always a bit doubtful about how original and useful will be and Tymr really surprised me. Now I just wait for the "normal" version.
Oh and the "clip" idea is adorable!

If you decide to create an account, clip me ;) haha

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment