Sunday 4 December 2011

You Need Me, I Don't Need You



Now I'm in town break it down thinking' of making' a New soundPlaying a different show every night in front of A new crowdThat's you now hello child Seems a laugh its great now See me loose focus as I sing to you now And I can't no I wont hush I say the words that make you blush I'm gonna sing this now See I'm true my songs are where my heart is I'm like glue I stick to other artists I'm not you now that would be disastrous Let me sing and do my thing I move to Greener pastures See I'm real I do it all its all me I'm not fake don't ever call me lazy I won't stay put give me the chance be free Suffolk sadly seems to sort of suffocate me
Cos you need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you Until you need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you until you Need me
I sing and write my own tunes and I write my Own verse hell Don't need another wordsmith to make my tunes sell Call yourself a singer writer you're just bluffing Names on the credits and you didn't write nothing I sing fast I know that all my shits cool I will blast and I didn't go to brits' school I came fast with the way I act right I can't last if I smoking on a crack pipe And I won't be a product of my genre My mind will always be stronger, than my songs are Never believe the bullshit that fake guys feed to you Always read the stories that you hear on wikipedia Musically I'm demonstrating When I perform now it feels like I am meditating Times at the enterprise when some fella filmed me Young singer writer like a gabriella cilmi
Cos you need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you Until you need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you until you Need me
Cause with the lyrics I'll be aiming it rightI won't stop till my name is in lightStadium heights with damien riceSome red carpets, now I'm on arabian nightsBecause I'm young and know my brothers gonna give me adviceLong nighter, sure hi, I'm never going hyperNever be anything but a singer-songwriterThe games over but now I'm on a new levelWatch how I step on the chart with the alou paddlePeople think that I'm bound to blow upI've gone around about a thousand showsBut I haven't got a house cause I live on the couchSo you could be the lyrics when I'm singing the mouth Wow, from day one, I've been preparedTo be your five wax for my ginger hairSo now I'm back to this sofa forgiving a dose of what The future holdsCause it's another day, plus
I'll keep my last name forever keep the genre Pretty basicAnd ill be breaking into other people tunes when I chase itAnd replace it with the elephant in the room with a faceliftInto another rapper shoes using new lacesI'm selling cd's from my rucksack aiming for the papersSelling cd's from my rucksack aiming for the majorsNationwide till we just jacked and just get the bus back ?Clean cut kid without a razor for the moustacheI hit back when the pen hurts meI'm still a choir boy in a fenchurch teeI'm still the same as a year agoBut more people hear me thoughAccording to the myspace and youtube videosI'm always doing shows if not I'm in the studioTruly broke never growing up call me ruffioMelody music maker, reading all the papersThey say I'm up and coming like I'm fucking in An elevator
Cos you need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you Until you need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you You need me man I don't need you until you Need me
Man, I don't need you
By: Ed Sheeran
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment