Saturday 29 October 2011

The Three Musketeers 2011

Hello!

Today I killed my excitement and saw The Three Musketeers with Logan Lerman, Orlando Bloom, Mila Jovovich and Christhoph Waltz.


Like it was said on a previous post and above I wanted to see this although I was a bit hesitant because of the others films about the 3 musketeers. There are quite a few and they aren't that great actually.
But Logan Lerman was D'Artagnan so that was a fact I couldn't forget.

If you're like me and saw the Spanish/Japanese cartoons - Dogtanian and The Three Muskehounds - when you were a kid I'm sure you'll have the same opinion: it all happens so fast. I know it's normal and the cartoons are totally different but the story is the same.

Oh, and I like when Logan wears a almost "normal" leather jacket most of the film when the others wear period costumes haha

Anyways, I think the end was made for the existence of a sequel... Well, bring it on. I enjoyed it. I thought it'd be a lame-3D-upgrade version but there are funny quotes, action parts, sword fights obviously and romance has a statement part as well.
If I had to gave it a number from 1 to 10, I'd probably give it a 7. (But who am I? I'm not a critical journalist or anything like it.) 

Wasn't a waste of time...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment