Wednesday 5 October 2011

Becca Fitzpatrick - Silence Limited Edition

Hello!

I'm sorry for not post anything yesterday but I was completely caught up on the book. Just so you know I didn't ate dinner, because I wasn't hungry, yes, but because of the book as well.


It's finished. Took me less then 24 hours.

First thing I have to say is I don't know if I'll survive until next October.

Now back to reviewing. The first chapters were e little confusing and not much amusing, I almost overslept two times. I don't want to say this, I swear, but without Patch/Jev it's kind of boring... I know this is a horrible thing to say but it's true.

Anyway, after you pass halfway through the book everything will be clearer and less boring, believe me. At the time Jev "tells" Nora everything turns better and you won't stop reading it. You won't be able to let the book alone until the last word, I speak for myself.

Well, the version I read was the limited edition which means it has a bonus chapter where can be "seen" the very first time Patch and Nora met and is on his point of view and that is something refreshing and interesting. My opinion about this new-content is not something I would die for - Oh right, but you read it - true, but I tell you something that I probably shouldn't, he meets her, yes, but erases that moment from her memory right after, so yeah...

After all, what I can say is good things. The book is pretty "completed" according to the previously books.

And yes, obviously yes, I enjoyed very much the cute-one-on-one scenes. There's one towards the end where Jev tells her to stay with him for the night and without giving away much, I'll just say he says something really, really, really adorable.

That's it. I'm gonna shut up now.

xx

Update: I've received my version recently and came with an autograph from Becca Fitzpatrick. I was steric when I saw the signature. I didn't know she had signed the books so was a great surprised. Oh and if you're wondering mine is the 519º out of 6000 books.

No comments:

Post a Comment