Wednesday 12 October 2011

Versace For H&M

Hey!

The next October 17 will be a great day to shop.
Do you know why?
No? 
I tell you why, that's the date when the new collection by Donatella Versace goes to H&M's shops and we all can see, touch and buy.

I bought the new Vogue and some ads were featured but nothing complete. 


Although I loved, seriously, the leather jackets (left). Both perfectos are absolutely amazing! Definitely something I'm looking forward haha that's funny anything studded I like.
Oh and the first dress (starting from the left).

I'd to see more images. I found these, the one with the black and gold dress and was pretty much it...
At seconds thought, maybe it's better that way, leaves more suspense until the release day.

Are you exited?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment