Thursday 6 October 2011

R.I.P. Steve Jobs

Hi!

I'm looking at my MacBook right now and thinking how incridible this all is... I can't believe Steve Jobs passed away... It seams all too much incredible to me...

He always was someone I looked up to. He taught us to never give up on anything and mainly never lose faith.

God, I don't even know what to write...

I remember one time at school where we had to write an interview about someone known by all and I chose him. Because like I said I spent all my life looking at him like an idol. Well, when at the next class the teacher gave the notes I got a zero! Yup. I went straight to her and asked why did I received that note, she just told me I didn't wrote what was supposed to. At this second I started to feel my blood bubbling on my head and I responded her the simplest way I could - why would you say that? I wrote about the man who taught me how to never lose faith no matter what and he is worldwide famous - she told me to go sit and didn't answer me.
My body created a super-hate-feeling towards her that I would not control forever, obviously.
That was one of many school projects I made about Mr. Jobs.

This week started perfectly with the response Mia Rose gave me, school was going really great for once but then I got this bad news... I think it's a prove to me that is really true when people say "nothing that's good lasts forever..."
My lucky week came to an end, I knew that'd happen but never thought the end would be somebody's death.

I think because I always thought he'd make it through. I mean is Steve Jobs we're talking about...

I think I better shut up because I might start cry or something...

But I'll just leave this video with his speech at Stanford in 2005. It's very inspiring. If you ever lose your strength and think you can do it anymore watch this, it'll help you get through.


Rest In Peace Steve. 
You'll always be remembered. And thank you for everything.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment