Saturday 22 October 2011

Louis Vuitton Travel Case

Heya!

Today let's just talk about one of my dreams. Before saying anything else, I bet I'm not the only one having this dream.

I told you I'm already thinking about Christmas therefore presents which made me think about what I'm asking my parents. I have to make clear this is the most improbable present I'm going to receive ever but at least I tried.

So without babbling too much, as usual, I'm showing you what I'm talking about:

Louis Vuitton Travel Case

Do I need to say anything? I don't think so...

If you're wondering about the price, well it's always difficult to search online and find the exact number that's marked on its tag, so what I did was go to louisvuitton.com and chose USA, then clicked on E-Shopping. There are all the prices but in dollars thus you just have to convert to your own currency (or click here)
This baby cost nothing more than 4,650 dollars that converting into euros is something around 3,350€. 
Yup, totally impossible for me to receive this for Christmas...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment