Thursday 20 October 2011

Devoted By Hilary Duff

Hi!

Let's skip that part where I say how much I like Hilary and that true cliche that I actually grew up with her ;)

So, Devoted was pretty difficult for me to get. It took me weeks, actually. But I read in 5 hours - new record.


Anyways, I must say I wasn't expecting this storyline. I mean the "action" only starts towards the really end, although I'm not gonna lie the lasts chapters are breathtaking and the proper end is unexpected but that ending passed through my head while reading it. I thought maybe that was what was going to happen.

The only thing I could say when I ended it was "OH MY FUCKING GOD!" which is my speech for: That was so cool. How awesome was that? What happens now? That was so incredible! etc, etc, etc.

By that ending I say there's going to be a third book. If that's going to happen, just next year I'll be able to read it which I don't know if I will stand alive until then.

Oh well, after all those hours without looking at anything but the book I still am on OMFG status... But soon will be on can't-wait status for the third.

To finalise everything I think she did a great job as usual and of course, I'm waiting for the next one ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment