Monday 10 October 2011

Disney's Hercules

Hi!

Almost a year ago, when I started this blog I wrote right at the first posts that I'm a sucker for Disney's Hercules and because of that I always wanted to go to Greece.

Well, tomorrow I got my first official test of this school year which is Geography and when I made a break from studying after 2 hours of my head being stuck on my books, I ate something and watched Hercules.


The perfect choice of words - A Walt Disney Masterpiece - for sure!
I have the DVD, the one that's gold and says "classical edition" so my cover, unfortunately, isn't this one.

Like I was saying, I made a break and made play on Hercules.
Let me just say I haven't seen the film for quite sometime. 

Now, first of all, I want a Hercules on my life for real! He's got everything - the courage, the humor, the looks and the sentimental part as well. He's the all packaging!

I don't know how Disney can do this but on every movie, I'm sure, everybody ends up liking it. It has always something romantic that make girls sigh (like I did) and the boys either they admit it or not there's always a character or some kind of detail that they enjoy. If I'm wrong tell me in the comments, right now.

So I'm not that kind of girl that her favourite Disney movie is The Beauty And The Beast, The Little Mermaid or the Sleeping Beauty. As I said on the other post and is understandable from above mine is Hercules (again, for the thousandth time) and Aladdin
When friends or family ask me my favourite Disney Princess I say Jasmine, although at the bottom of my heart I don't have one. 
On Hercules there isn't any princess, there's Meg, sure, and she's cool but not a princess. So I say Jasmine. On my point of view she's not like the others and also Aladdin isn't like any other prince. I like the storyline there. And the songs! Oh the songs!! Hercules and Aladdin have the best songs ever! I'm always singing them around the house or at school basically everywhere.

Did you notice I started writing about Hercules and my break from studying and ended up on Aladdin? Great!

Which Disney movie is your favourite?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment