Tuesday 18 October 2011

Enthralled : Paranormal Diversions

Heya!

Four days ago, I think, I ended Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions by many famous YA authors.


I forgot to tell here my opinion and all those things I do after I end reading a book.
Anyway, I thought I'd just write about the stories I really liked that way it doesn't get much boring. So, let's do this:
  • Giovanni's Farewell by Claudia Gray - I don't know if this story is a excerpt of a book or not, as like others on Enthalled, but I could totally read a book or even a saga about this. One of my favourite stories off all 16 included.
  • Skin Contact by Kimberly Derting - As you might know I read the The Body Finder and its follower Desires Of The Dead and loved them both so when I started reading and discover it was in the "same world" with one character in common I was beyond happy. In this story we find a little... adventure Rafe has and discover a bit more about what his power really is.
  • Gargouille by Mary E. Person - I don't if it was because I never have read a book about gargoyles but this story really caught me until the end.
These were my favourites but they all are pretty good and easy to read which is always cool.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment