Sunday 30 October 2011

James Dean (2001)

Hi!

Today I forced myself to watch once and for all James Franco's James Dean (2001).


After years of lacking of courage to see this I made it!
Yes I cried a little in the end but did it.

I have to say that I thought it was more detailed during the time he was filming Rebel Without A Cause, Giant and East Of Eden but no. They speed it all and focused only on his personal life like with his father relation. 

All in all there was little I didn't know but I read somewhere they changed some parts for the movie.

Anyways, James Franco was amazing! I know Jimmy is irreplaceable but in some scenes he's super similar. He did a great job!

Before I say too much or start to cry or anything I'm going to finish this post.

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment