Monday 24 October 2011

Blog TAG: Things I Want To Do Before I Die

Hi!

I don't know if there's a TAG for this or not but I saw a blogger do a list with the things she wanted to do before she died so I said to myself "why not do the same?!"
But for cut me short I made a limit of 10 so I didn't end up making an endless list.


  • I want to be happy.
  • I want to found the love of my live.
  • I want to have a penthouse somewhere amazing.
  • I want to travel all over the globe.
  • I want to live in London.
  • I want to go shopping in New York.
  • I want to write a book.
  • I want to go to a fashion show.
  • I want to design a clothing line.
  • I want to visit Coco Chanel's home.

Here it is. I think they all are the normal "dreams" (if you want to call it that) every girl has.

Thus, if you have a any kind blog, I TAG you. If this is not a TAG, let's make it one. Do a list of 10 thing you want to do/have/buy/go/whatever before you die then post your link in the comments.

This will be fun ;)

Think carefully, though, I'm regretting some of the things I wrote already.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment