Friday 7 October 2011

Michael Bublé - Christmas Album

Hey!

Where I live the weather is really messed up, we're in October and the temperature is very high for what should be and for what we're used to. I understand most people like that. Like to go to the beach but don't you think Summer was enough? I mean, where's the cold and the rain? I'm guilty because I don't like hot weather but... It's October!

So, I'll probably be called crazy but I've start thinking about Christmas already. I know it's pretty soon but on my defense I must say it's my favourite time of the year.
By that you can imagine how happy I became when I discovered Michael Bublé has a new album coming this month where he sings Christmas songs.


The cover is adorable! 
I think the red detail is really clever. 

There's a video on Michael's Youtube channel where we can see some scenes of him recording Holly Jolly Christmas



Let me just say that from 0:02 to 0:23 I was cold and that Christmas Spirit - you only have when you see Coca-Cola advertisements on tv - spread through me. Oh!... I miss Christmas!

I searched online for the track-list (more info here) and discovered that he wrote some of the songs which is great because a whole album full of covers would be kind of disappointing. It'd be a waste of his voice... Although I have nothing against him covering songs. At all. Look at Maroon 5's This Love, amazingly fun!

This got me thinking that the marketing world is just like me. Wants Christmas earlier this year haha

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment