Sunday 16 October 2011

TVD - The Reckoning

Hi!

Just today I got the oppotunity to watch Thurday's episode of The Vampire Diaries.


Let me just say I wasn't expecting anything like it was. The previously one ended with Stefan and Claus arriving in Mistic Falls. By that I knew this episode would be something to not miss but never thought Stefan would attack Elena... 

The biggest part of the viewers prefer Elena with Damon. I don't. Maybe because I didn't read the books. Maybe. But as I see it Damon is the funniest character there and since Stefan is on indefinite status, he's been kind of boring... At this episode when he and Katherine go on a "road-trip" he goes back to that Damon I like so much. I don't get why people want to lose that... After all they are dating out of the show...

Seriously excited for next Thurday.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment