Monday 31 October 2011

In Time

Hey!

I'm happy to say that today I saw In Time with Justin Timberlake, Amanda Seyfried, Matt Bomer and Alex Pettyfer.


I liked this poster better than the "original".

So, I didn't know I'd like this movie so much! I saw the trailer on Apple Trailers sometime ago and was instantly captivated by the storyline. I like this type of films. Now, I watched it and wow! Is pretty awesome.

One of the parts that impressed me more was when he wastes one year with tolls. That was really impressive in a bad way, obviously. Can you imagine lose a year of your life just to enter in a city?! Incredible. Speaking of "incredible", Alex Pettyfer as the bad guy is something I wasn't expecting to see and enjoy. He can easily put a bad-guy-face with that accent and go around killing people and be totally credible. On the other hand, seeing Matt Bomer just for like 10 minutes and then watch him die is something deeply sad...

Well, as usual I don't want to be a spoiler, thus I really liked it and want some more movies this kind.

xx

And Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment