Saturday 8 October 2011

You Me At Six - Sinners Never Sleep

Heya!

Today I bought Sinners Never Sleep, You Me At Six's new album.


I haven't made my opinion yet, what I mean is I haven't listen to all the songs carefully to know if I like the whole album or not. But I can tell you the songs that are stuck in my head since the first second I listened which are: 
  • Loverboy - So awesome! My humble opinion says it was the perfect choice for first single. It's very catchy. 
  • Jaws On The Floor
  • Bite My Tongue - Oli Sykes from BMTH sings a part on it. It's definitely one of my favourites.
  • This Is The First Time
  • Crash - I think it's the ballad of the album... I'd say. The lyrics are so well made... Love it!
  • The Dilemma - I love the first verse. It's like "faster" and his accent is just adorable. The rest of the song has some "comments" or whatever you want to call it which turn the music so fun.
I you don't know there's a trailer of Bite My Tongue that's really cool.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment