Wednesday 13 June 2012

Teen Wolf - Season 2

Hello!

I had totally forgotten about Teen Wolf.


Last Summer when the first season started I wrote here that I was enjoying watching this even though I'm not such a big werewolf fan.
Yes, I agree Taylor Lautner gave a whole new sparkle to the creature but still my excitement ends on him.
Not even those on True Blood make me change my mind.

Moving on, as I said, I started watching this last Summer, because as you might know during the hot months the majority of the tv shows end or have breaks, thus I read good reviews on this and decided to give it a try.
I confess it isn't my favourite tv show on the planet. I can easily live without watching it but there's something there that makes me keep following. I believe it's Stiles. He's the funniest. I think he's so funny and natural because he looks like he's similar to his character in real life. I may be wrong but I think that.

This week was episode number 3, so you still have time to catch up, like I did.
Here's the trailer.


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment