Friday 1 June 2012

Battleship (2012)

Hey!

Today June starts and I'm ready to return to my one-post-everyday routine. May was a tough month but I'm hoping June will be nicer.

I saw this film a few weeks ago but since I've been away from the computer and consequently the blog I'm going to talk about Battleship.


One more film with Taylor Kitsch. And I saw Battleship right after John Carter. He's pretty cool.

When I watched the little trailer on TV, I saw it was another film with aliens. I thought it was something similar o Cowboys vs Aliens thus I wasn't interested. But once again my brother forced me to see this and well it was a nice surprise.
It isn't anything like I thought it would be and after all it was good and fun, because there are some funny parts during the most serious ones.

I'm not a huge fan of aliens, even though I love supernatural stuff, you'd thought I was at least a bit interested, but I was actually able to enjoy watching this and at some part I was captivated and deeply into it.

Here's the trailer:

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment