Thursday 28 June 2012

GoodReads

Hi!

I was thinking about how many post I have which are related to books. Such as such with book trailers or where I write my opinion about the last book I read at that moment.
They're quite a few. Probably more than what I think.
Thus I decided to create an account on Goodreads.


 If you don't know what Goodreads is, I'll tell you. It's a website where you sign in freely with your name, email and password, after that you select which types of books you like to read and finally, check 19 books you already read or are planning to.
If I remember clearly these are the first 3 steps.
After all that you start reviewing and enter in groups which are more appeling to you.
Basically you share your opinion and receive others that can help you decide what book to read next.

And also, it's available an app that makes everything easier to access anytime anywhere.

So far I'm really happy about my inscrition.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment