Friday 8 June 2012

Chronicle (2012)

Hi!

During my absence last month I compensated with watching films. Some of them I already wrote here. And Chronicle is one of those I haven't.


I wanted to see this for a while. And was completely different from what I thought it was, as usual. That happens everytime with me.

The film is more complex than what it makes you think by seeing the trailer but it's also so much better. 
I realy liked the fact that the viewer is always watching by some camera nearby, the majority of times it's one of the 3 main characters recording but there are parts where they aren't the ones filming and it's pretty cool.

As I said before I don't like spoilers so I try my best to not be one and that makes writing these kinds of post so much harder... Simply because I don't know what to write without giving away too much.

The film is so good. Even my older brother was captivated and he doesn't like these types of films.
So, if you have an opportunity watch it. I'm sure you'll like it.

Here's the trailer:

Some people were talking about a sequel, but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I would love to se a second film.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment