Friday 30 September 2011

Week Of Youth + Mia Rose

Hi!

It's pretty late but after all it's Friday, right? So I have an excuse.
So where I live they relebrate a Week Of Youth. It's like a mini-festival where two bands play per day on the street and it's free-entry which is always good and obviously it's at night. Therefore it has nothing to be bad.
One of today's artist was...


...The one and only, the lovely Mia Rose!
She is denefetely, without a doubt the most beautiful girl I've ever seen (and super skinny too).
She gave me several "winks" and pointed and me during the concert because I was front row right in front of her singing my lungs out on every song (guess I need a life, right?). Then when she finished her setlist we got to talk to her and she was sweet enough to sign authographs to everybody who wanted and take pictures and even talk a bit (but the staff were a tiny rude). Oh and I recceived two kisses ahah her lipstick was on my cheeks.
She was a little sick (she warned us and apologized herself for it) but she sings amazingly!! I'm serious if you get a chance to see her live please go, you won't regret, I can promise you that. And she is a great entertainer as well so fun is guarateed.
Me and my friends were absolutely the craziest people there so was pretty easy to see us and think "wow, crazy people over there, can someone call the police or something?" I'm serious.

Well, it wasn't the first ime I had seen her playing life, but I don't know why this one was my favourite so far.

So Mia Rose equals a memorable night.

The second band was a national band and we (once again) made the show. The vocalist dedicated the entire setlist to us!! WAS SO MUCH FUN!
We clapped very, very loud. Also at the end we met the band and the front man signed some authographs.

Some days ago my friend told me "I need a concert. I need the energy and the atmosphere." I told her I was feeling the exact same thing, when this opportunity came I knew it was worth it but never thought of having such a great time.

I'm super happy even though my throat is not and my voice thinks it's cool being husky but was a great idea for an event. Next year I'm there.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment