Saturday 17 September 2011

90210, The Secret Circle & The Vampire Diaries

Hey!

This past week while I was wrapped up on Jessica Verday's books, 90210, The Secret Cirlce and The Vampire Diaries returned.


Starting with 90210. Why can't they stay with the same boy or girl for more than 5 episodes?! That's a question I'd like to know the answer. 
Well, They're in college now so from the beginning everything changes, I'm curious to see how this is gonna go...


Next The Secret Circle. I was looking forward to this tv show. I must say, though they showed pretty much everything of the first episode on their previews on Youtube but cool show, definitely will be following.


Last but not least, The Vampire Diaries which I haven't seen the new episode just because I saw the preview and I don't get why turn Stefan into the "bad guy"... And I know most people like Elena with Damon and believe me I really like his character but as I see it if they hook up he kind of loses his lonely-cruel-vampire-thing... 

Now I'm waiting for Supernatural, The Hart Of Dixie, Gossip Girl and Dexter.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment