Thursday 8 September 2011

School + Fashion's Night Out

Hi!

Today was a big, long day. I'm exhausted, super tired but not sleepy which is incredible because I only slept half an hour last night.
So was my first day back to school. I was expecting something worse but it was not good. Just spoke to one guy because he asked me the time and to lend him my pen. There's a cute boy, though.
Was good but wasn't good. I just want to never come back but I have good feelings about the school. It's not like I hate it because people treated me bad or anything. I just don't want to come back, tomorrow.


After school, me and one of my friends who I know for several years and haven't seen each other for months went where? Fashion's Night Out! I'm so happy to be able to say "I made it!". I have no words to describe how much fun we had.
My favourite store was probably Prada because they showed the new Fall/Winter 2011-2012 collection and it's great! I loved it! As usual. And was cool to touch and see the creations with my own eyes and not by Vogue magazine.
Marc Jacobs was pretty fun as well, they were giving these little "Flirty Flower Cuffs" with a huge rose from Oh, Lola!. Super cute.

I got lucky enough to be given the vibrate pink bracelet that gives you all-pass to the V.I.P. section and that was... Interesting. The room was full of people talking, smoking, drinking, eating, dancing... I don't know, anywhere you'd look were human beings. I spent there probably 30 minutes because the food had disappeared when I got there, they had only wine, the music was not captive enough for me to stay and talking to people you see everyday on national tv is awkward.

On BCBG there were 3 male models bare-chested dancing while showing off their "six-pack" wearing only jeans and... Wait... Jeans and flip flops. I thought "Seriously?! BCBG doesn't have one pair of shoes for them?!". They weren't cute at all if you're wondering and was so fake that was stupid. They weren't dancing. They were just shaking their butts. Let me tell you, that isn't sexy and it's not dancing.

I bought some things like the event's shopping bag which the money goes to an institution that helps women with breast cancer. Bought a ring on YSL, obviously haha and other things on Fashion Clinic. Hell yes that was fun! For me I'd do it everyday except maybe I'd took a few hundreds of people, I never had seen so many people. But, again, was fun!

I know today was also NYC and Berlin's FNO, did you have so much fun as I did? Tell me about it.

xx

P.S. - Thanks for keeping your fingers crossed. It worked ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment