Friday 2 September 2011

Pretty Little Liars Mid-Season Finale

Heya!

I am always complaining about don't have series to watch and "what am I gonna do now without my tv shows?!" but then I leave episodes behind. Weird, right?

Oh, well.
Today I watched the last two episodes of Pretty Little Liars I had left behind.


That's why I really like this show. It has suspense until the very end. Some parts, I must admit, were breath-catching. If you watch all the episodes and enjoy them I believe you went through the same and know what I'm talking about.

The bad thing about this is the rest of the season will return on October 19 which is a unfortunate...

I don't know what else I can write about without saying too much...

I'm really looking forward to know what will happen to Spenser and Toby, Aria and Ezra and obviously Hanna and Caleb oh and Emily now that Maya came back. Basically all their love interests. I think the girls need a little more of love, I'm just saying...

Tell me your opinion about the finale in the comments, I'd love to see it ;)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment