Sunday 25 September 2011

Abduction

Hello!

Today I saw one of the most expected movies of the year by one of my friends and I'm sure pretty much all girls in general - Abduction - with the one and only Taylor Lautner.


So, the pretty smiles Mr. Lautner is the main character in this action-thriller film. He's a normal teen who discovers was adopted but when he tries to confront the parents some people get into the house and kill his parents. As the movie runs he and the lovely girlfriend - Lilly Collins - stick together trying not be caught by those who killed his parents meanwhile he tries to discover who and where the biological father is.

I don't know if you understood everything but I don't want to give away much and the film by itself is complicated.

I think Taylor didn't had to work very hard for turning into Nathan Prince, I mean he had already the training and the abs and I'm not sure but the motorcycle license I think he had that one too, so... He just had to be brave and sensitive the rest he had already. But I'm not complaining. At all.

I liked it. Was fun. 
And yes, he's cute. He is cute during the 106 minutes.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment