Friday 16 September 2011

Jessica Verday - The Hidden

Hi!

Last book on The Hollow series by Jessica Verday - The Hidden - is what I'm going to talk about today.

UK cover, as usual.

Third and last book about Abbey and Caspian's life. 
I don't know what to say... I wasn't expecting that end. At all! I cried for 5 minutes after I ended it, don't know why though, well I think it was because as I see it is a little unfair and like I said I was in this obsessed and emotional web around these books and I am always sad when I finish a book I really like.

I will never forget this story, that's something I know for sure. 

I really don't know what to say without giving away too much...
But read it! I'm saying this with all my heart. You won't regret. I think I grew up in the last 3 days... At least it made me think about things in a different way... Which I think is pretty great.

xx

2 comments:

  1. I read her first 2 books The Hallow and The Haunted can't wait to read this one *HUGE FAN OF HERS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I wrote I did really like them all despite the very end :S when you finish the third tell me your opinion, I'd love to know it :)

      Delete