Wednesday 14 September 2011

Jessica Verday - The Hollow

Heya!

I'm back non-spot on reading books. I know I said I'd try to read The Hunger Games but I don't even touched it...

So, I read in 1 day Jessica Verday's The Hollow.

Sorry, but I like the UK cover better.

I wanted to read this book for several months but for some reason was always sold out or I was on saving-money-for-whatever mode.
Now that I read it all I'm happy. I thought it'd be fun and had that teen romantic thing but when I actually read the book... God, it's so much better than what I thought it'd be. The all graveyard thing is so cool because she really feels (or felt) save there. The "my boyfriend is a ghost" is something new to this time of the century when every teen-book is turning into a film. And btw I really enjoy not reading this inside "we can't be together because I can hurt you" or "I don't know if I can't control myself around you". Really happy about that. What I mean is these couple's problem isn't because he or she is a monster (just a ghost).
And Caspian is sooo sweet!...

So, I really, really liked the book. Oh and the perfume thing - so cool.

I'm halfway through the second book of The Hollow series - The Haunted - and as before I'm super deep emotionally caught on the storyline. 
I hope to finish the second today. I'll tell you tomorrow everything about it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment