Tuesday 20 September 2011

The Cab - Angel With A Shotgun


Hello!


Their new album came out recently, this is track 1 - Angel With A Shotgun - and I'm obsessed with thins song.

I have to say something about the lyrics.
Well I hope I'm not the only one... Seriously... But I think the lyrics are perfect for Luce and Daniel from the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. If you read the books I think you'll understand what I'm saying...
Look at this:

They say before you start a war,
You better know what you're fighting for.
Well baby, you are all that I adore.
If love is what you need, a soldier I will be.

I'm an angel with a shotgun,
Fighting 'till the war's won,
I don't care if heaven won't take me back.
I'll throw away my faith, babe, just to keep you safe.
Don't you know you're everything I have?
And I... Want to live, not just survive, tonight.

Please, tell me I'm not the only one who thought about this... 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment