Saturday 10 September 2011

New York Fashion Week Spring 2012

Heya!

Unfortunately not all of us are capable of going to Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week. No matter how bad we want to participate, the majority can't go.


But fortunately these brands we love and follow by Vogue or any other magazine and the internet are every year becoming more virtual and easier for us who live on another continent or simply doesn't have the luck to receive the golden ticket inviting you to the event.

Anyway, like I was saying every year the brands we want to see presenting their latest designs want to reach as many people as possible via internet (obviously). They live stream their runway shows some of them on Facebook so we can watch as well.
But in this case, of NYC Fashion Week, there's this channel on Youtube (www.youtube.com/LiveRunway.com) which streams live almost every show of the respective day. I think it's the coolest thing ever!
The Fashion Week started on 8th but with school I didn't get a chance but today's Saturday so everything changes. ahah.

I got to see Lacoste presenting their new Creative Director along - Felipe Oliveira Batista - with super cute things. I bet they all are comfortable as usual.
Next was Jill Stuart. Colour! When the show ended and I thought about the clothes the first thing I remembered was an ice cream counter. The colours were neutral but made a statement. It's definitely a great collection. The dresses seem very light...
Oh, and fyi Ms. Emma Roberts was front row.

And because I'm the worst person in the world I missed the Vivienne Tam show :(

But an amazing fact about this channel is between the live shows they repeat the previous ones, really great.

Now I waiting for Charlotte Ronson to start.

This is fun!
They are repeating Vivienne Tam right now! Whoo hoo!
Oh, but Alexander Wang is almost starting... Damn! So many things to see... Grrr!!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment