Tuesday 13 September 2011

The Tree Of Life

Hey!

I watched The Tree Of Life today.


So, it's wasn't by my choice. I didn't choose go to a theatre and see it. It was kind of Philosophy's homework. The teacher said to all of us to see this film as homework. That's what I did.

From the beginning I knew it was long and a bit boring, but after the 2 hours and 14 minutes I changed my opinion. It's worse!
I mean, I did get all the "oh happiness doesn't last forever", "every second of our life counts and is important" and "if we want something we have to fight for it" or "life isn't easy but we have to keep our head held high" and all that stuff, but it could be a little less... heavy... There are parts where is just people climbing the stairs, I'm not a director or anything close to that but I think we all climb the stairs the same way...

Oh well... If you like weird, complicated, moral movies, great this one's for you. If you don't like and don't have a teacher making you to, then forget about it.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment