Friday 9 September 2011

A Cinderella Story: Once Upon A Song

Hey!

I watched it only because I had seen the other posterior 2.


The first movie came out in 2004 and featured Hilary Duff, obviously I watched it. Back then I already was a fan of hers.
The second came out in 2008 with Selena Gomez. This one was not on purpose. Was airing on tv and I watched it.
Now, the third with Lucy Hale I watched by my own will because I thought "why not see this one as well?!". 

Well, my favourite has to be the first. 
I explain why, because this one seems like was made in a rush. The classic-based-story seems to pass it by running. And since when was a boy as a brother? But ok I accept that change. and this sister was not bad in the worst side of the word! I'm just saying that they change what doesn't needed to be changed. 

And the second was in my opinion better than the third. Because the characters seem a little more possible to exist in real life.

But ok, was a fun. I can tell it was fun.

Which one is your favourite?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment