Saturday 24 September 2011

The Vampire Diaries Season 3

Hey!

I wrote here some days ago I haven't watched the new season, any episode from season 3. Well, I've seen them now.


I must say the reason I didn't saw the first episode on September 15 was because I didn't like the idea of Stefan going around killing people, because it's Stefan... He's the good guy who doesn't hurt innocents and loves her above everything...
Well, now I saw the 2 episodes and my opinion kind of changed, the bad guy part suits him much, much better than I thought. And he's becoming cuter every season, talking about cuteness, what the hell did Ian do with his hair?! Seriously. At least his character continues on being reckless and the Damon we all know and adore, right?

So yeah, so far so good.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment