Thursday 15 September 2011

Jessica Verday - The Haunted

Hello!

As I said, finished the second book on The Hollow series by Jessica Verday - The Haunted.

UK cover again...

So, after the end of The Hollow when Abbey goes to a psychologist center, let's call it that way, I thought she'd take more time without going back to Caspian, but fortunately she sped that part up.

This second book is more... emotional that The Hollow which I think is a positive aspect. Between the first and the second I'd probably pick the second as my favourite just because of the "emo" feature.

I think with the new characters the book is a little confusing mainly on the first chapters of the third book, but that I'll leave for tomorrow. I mean, the storyline doesn't change much, they can't touch each other as well and without saying too much there's little that changes.

I'm at the end of the third, definitely will end it tonight, so tomorrow's post will be about The Hidden.

I've a strange feeling when I think about the end of this saga. I've got caught in this super weird emotional state that I'll probably cry at the last page...
Tomorrow you'll know...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment