Monday 28 November 2011

Fiat 500 By Gucci

Heya!

If I wanted to I could've already started taking my drivers' license, but since my birthday is in 5 months I decided I have much time and wait just 3 months and then, yes, start with the lessons.
As I wrote here somewhere I want a Fiat 500, it's no secret. The car is super, super, super cute and not big which is always something I'm looking to.
So, a few months ago Fiat presented the new 500 by Gucci. Let me say that is way, way prettier live than on images on magazines or on Youtube.


Did you notice the sit belt? Adorable!
On this month's Vogue says it's "the most perfect car to go shopping". Well, I don't know if is just perfect to "shop". I think is perfect for everything. In every way. I mean, there isn't one imperfection. Nothing! Oh God, I want it SO bad!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment